The BMW Navigator handlebar mount was designed exclusively for motorcycles.
The Touratech handlebar mount incorporates the base mount with the power supply strip and control buttons on the side that comes with the BMW Navigator. The original BMW base mount alone is unable to protect the Navigator IV, V, and VI from the vibrations that occur specially on motorbikes. Another feature of our handlebar mount is that it securely locks the BMW Navigator IV, V, and VI into the motorbike mounting.
Specifically protects the unit against:
- Large potholes, kerbs.
- Accidentally touching the original closure.
- BMW Navigator IV, V and VI becoming unlocked inadvertently or due to riding conditions.
- The Touratech decoupling eliminates the vibrations that occur specifically on motorbikes.
- The Touratech decoupling eliminates the effects of rough ground when riding on bad roads or off-road.
Touratech BMW Navigator IV, V and VI handlebar mount features:
- Can be used with a 12 mm center strut or the BMW mounting adapter.
- Genuine Touratech vibration damping is used.
- The specific TT mechanics protect the BMW Navigator unlocking mechanism.
- In all circumstances, your GPS gadget is conveniently available.
- CNC-manufactured laser-cut anodized aluminum parts ensure stability and precision.
- The unique TT design employs fastening and dampening components to further secure the gadget in its original holder.
- This lockable version is available from us. This prevents the unit from being snatched during short stops.
- The Touratech handlebar mount was created specifically for the BMW Navigator IV, V, and VI.
Details about the illustrations
The BMW Navigator V and the BMW motorbike cradle shown in the illustrations are not supplied with the Touratech mount.
Download here the manual!
Article Code : 01-065-0561-0