thubmnail
thubmnail
thubmnail
thubmnail
€80,-
✔ Shipped in 20-24 business days
Description

The Yamaha Tenere 700 / T7's small mask is insufficiently windproof, forcing the shoulders to bear the brunt of the wind. Unfortunately, the issue cannot be permanently resolved because the steering wheel is ineffective. We pondered how we could assist in resolving this issue.
Based on the Yamaha Tenere 700/T7, we developed a number of remedies, but the turbulences behind the fairing only became worse. The two FAIRING EXTENDER you see are the only method for removing air from the shoulder. In the tests we conducted, the air just rested on my shoulder; I experienced no movement and no eddies behind the fairing (I am 1.90 in height).
The issue is no longer as severe, and traveling at speeds considerably beyond the posted speed limits of the highways causes no discomfort and makes it possible to cover a lot of ground quickly. So, for the fairing, we created two extensions. ABS plastic, which is black both inside and out, is the substance. It includes an additional acrylic coating that makes it more durable and shiny in any application. No matter how much sun exposure it receives, it has UV radiation protection to stay the same. Everything you need to install it is included in the package, and you may do it fast and easily on your own using only the most basic tools.
Now your Yamaha Tenere 700 / T7 is even more aggressive with better protection from the wind for many and relaxing kilometers.

Read more
Reviews
0 stars based on 0 reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star
Add your review
C.racer Fairing Extender | Yamaha Ténéré 700 / T7
C.racer
Fairing Extender | Yamaha Ténéré 700 / T7
Notify me when is back in stock
Laat je e-mailadres achter en we sturen je een mailtje wanneer dit product weer op voorraad is.
Add your review