Fitted to the Adventure's original crash bars, our intricately made bags provide extra storage space for all those small goods that are needed quickly. They're simple to install with velcro straps, can withstand any load, and match our other soft baggage options for the GS well!
- Insert panels made of robust waterproof tarpaulin
- We utilize certified Cordura fabric, which is also used for protective motorcycle gear and expedition equipment
- Insert panels made of strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material we use is not plain nylon - it is certified Cordura fabric, which is also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil, and fading
- Washable and simple to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for hazardous compounds and certified in compliance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for optimal visibility
- Built to withstand extreme loads
- Made for heavy weights and engineered to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely connected yet easily removed from the bike
- Lightweight backpack with a considerable carrying capacity and useful volume
- Waterproof, high-quality zips
- Appealing, exclusive material blend with a fresh design - Soft, slip-resistant base plate ensures secure positioning and prevents paint damage
- To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike - they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations, as is frequently the case
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 22 x 10 x 28 cm
Volume: approx. 2 x 2 litres
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary!
Download here the manual !
Article Code : 01-045-5839-0