The correct materials are the first step. For the lock pin, housing, and load-bearing components of the locking mechanism in this instance, use robust, hardened special steel. The integrated ABUS XPlus cylinder is designed to be highly resistant to manipulation, such as picking assaults.
In the first class, the GRANITTM Detecto XPlus 8077 also uses electronic sound . The alarm function with 3D Position Detection responds to attempted burglaries with 100 dB of sensitivity. A technology that automatically detects brake discs can tell whether or not your bike lock is on the disc. This makes it possible to carry the GRANITTM Detecto XPlus 8077 without setting off the alarm. Additionally, the various colored LEDs provide you a quick overview of the activities and battery level.
- The chain, the 13.5 mm thick lock bolt, the lock housing and the internal elements of the lock mechanism are made of hardened special steel
- Alarm signal of min.100 dB
- This lock comes with two keys, one with LED lighting
- Two standard AAA batteries are included
- ABUS Code Card for extra or replacement key
- Acoustic and optical signals (multiple LEDs) indicate battery and activation status