The first high-performance motorcycle daytime running light with intelligent light management and ECE certification. As a leader in motorcycle lighting technology, Kellermann is the only company to offer a solution that can be fully integrated into the motorcycle's onboard electronics.
Dayron Innovation + Indicator features:
- The daytime running light is permanently illuminated when the low beam is switched off.
- When the low beam is switched on, the daytime running light automatically switches to position light mode.
- If the indicator signal of the Dayron Innovation is activated, the daytime running light is automatically deactivated temporarily and the indicator signal lights up on the full surface area
Installation of the Dayron Innovation Daytime Running Light + Indicator
Installation of the Dayron daytime running light system is facilitated by plug-and-play motorcycle-specific solutions. The DRL gadget performs the integration with the motorcycle's onboard electronics (Daytime Running Light Module). The flawless synchronization and communication of all components with the motorcycle's onboard electronics is managed by this clever DRL device. The automatic light control between low beam, daytime running light, and position light demanded by law is also provided by the Dayron® daytime running light system. As a result, Kellermann is now the only manufacturer to provide a retrofit daytime running light that has received ECE clearance for installation on the most recent motorbike models. After the daytime running light system is installed, auxiliary lights with different uses can still be used.
Kellermann Dayron Innovation + Indicator overview:
- ECE approved
- Extreme light output - More safety through more visibility
- Unique brilliant luminous surface with outstanding new lens technology
- Replaces the existing daytime running light as well as position light & turn signals on request
- Automatic deactivation of daytime running light / position light during turn signal operation
- DRL device:
- Daytime running light system completely integrated into the onboard electronics
- Plug&Play installation with model-specific add-on kits
- Automatic switching of daytime running light to position light when low-beam is activated
- Flow-optimized aluminium casing
- Kellermann HighPower LED technology
- Long-life Protection Guard®, IC controlled, 330kHz
- Suitable for 12 Volt DC applications
- With M8 x 20mm mounting adapter
- European protected design
Dayron Classic - Daytime running light, position light
Dayron Innovation - Daytime running light, position light , indicator
Classic - warm white
Innovation - cold white
M8-adapter - original BMW indicator position
U-adapter - original Harley-Davidson indicator position, original BMW fog light position