Deactivation plug for BMW DDC Electronic Suspension, Models 2013-2017. Customers wishing to install Touratech Suspension Extreme components on a BMW R 1200GS (LC) with DDC suspension can use this Deactivation Plug. Connect this "optional" deactivation plug to the socket on the shock absorber and put it on the motorcycle to eliminate Dynamic Damping Control (DDC) problem messages on the display after switching to a Touratech Suspension Extreme suspension system. This ensures that the ASC, ABS and DTC driving modes continue to function properly.
- Only the usual DDC damping control is disabled.
- One disconnect plug is required for each shock absorber.
- The BMW driving modes ASC, ABS and DTC continue to work properly.
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control); ABS (Anti-lock Braking System); DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) - Prevents the BMW cockpit display from showing an error message.
- The functions of the BMW control unit are fully functional.
- High quality parts with correct plug connections.
- The original electronics of the motorcycle are preserved.
- Conversion back to DDC is easy.
- 1 Touratech Suspension Disable Plug - Includes power cord and appropriate connector - Includes installation supplies and instructions
A Touratech Suspension DDA Plug & Travel suspension system is also available. You will be able to use *all* of the motorcycle's functions and switches this way.
Part number 01-045-5879-0